Interview with Robin Longcor, Operations Administrative Assistant

A typical day on the job:

Dealing with operations of a mall consists of helping tenants with issues they may have (i.e. leaks in the stores, questions they have about their stores, etc.). Deal with contractors who are constructing new stores within the mall. Work with software programs to maintain construction schedules, work orders for work performed on property, spreadsheets to maintain what contractors are on site and work being performed. Maintain folders for each new tenant under construction. Keep in contact with tenant’s construction departments.

How did you prepare for your success?

I attended Katherine Gibbs School.

How did you get started in this career?

My father was head of security and I worked in customer service as a 2nd job at night and on weekends, then the position opened and I applied and since I worked in customer service they new my work ethic and personality.

What do you find most enjoyable about your career?

The interaction with tenants and contractors

Are there any challenges in your career?

There are challenges but luckily they don’t get me out of my comfort zone and I can handle them. You need to stay focused and relaxed when challenges occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment